Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Very Jane

Have you heard of Very Jane yet?

I like to look at it as mix between Etsy and Groupon. You have to register with an e-mail address to utilize the site. Once registered, you then will receive email notifications when there is a new deal available, similar to Groupon. Each "deal" is something that has been handmade, similar to Etsy. These items are available for a limited time at a discount. Even better!

I'm not really sure how I came upon Very Jane. I'm sure it was from someone's blog or a Facebook page. Since July I've made 7 purchases. Not as bad as I thought. Though 4 of them were in July and within 2 weeks of each other, ooops. I thank you whomever you are that introduced me to this fun site. On the other hand, my wallet (and my husband) does not!

If you have yet to check it out, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment